Support Ventana Del Soul with your purchase at great stores like Hobby Lobby and Lowe's.
Meeting Space Policies
When you request a reservation, we will respond by the next business day with
a confirmation. Rooms are reserved on a first-come first-serve basis. Reservations
should be made at least 24 hours in advance. If this is the first time you have
requested a meeting space at Ventana del Soul, we will need a completed Reservation
Request Form and a credit card number to guarantee your space. Never
send credit card information by e-mail.
Please call to leave the card information on voicemail at extension
512-707-7447 ext. 201
Food & Drinks
- Food and drinks for meetings must be purchased from Ventana del Soul
- Groups of 10 or more must place a catering order at least 7 days before
the event. Catering orders help us provide high quality service and food and
help keep our volunteers from getting stressed out
- Outside food / drink is NOT permitted - Sorry, NO exceptions. A fee of $10
per person will be charged if a group's meeting administrator does not control
their guests from bringing outside food and/or drink into the cultural center
- Cooking is not permitted on the premises
Tables, Deposits & Fees:
- Most events are served buffet style without tables (Tables are $10
each and must be reserved at least 5 days in advance)
- 100 folding chairs are available at no charge - Organizations may
arrive 30 minutes early to arrange the chairs and tables as needed
- One 10' table and four (4') tables are available at no charge
- A Credit Card is required to guarantee a reservation
- Disposable plates, cups, utensils and napkins are provided with all
- 18% Gratuity
- 8.25% Sales Tax (Exempt Organizations must provide sales tax exemption
- 3% Credit Card Processing Fee for transactions over $100 (no processing
fees for cash or checks)
- Tape and staples are NOT permitted in the cultural center and may
NOT be used to hang decorations on any surface. No decorations may be
attached to the window because it damages the window film. A $5 fee
for the removal of EACH piece of tape or staple will be charged. Any
damage caused by tape or staples will be charged.
- Candles may be used, but only with proper protective covering surrounding
the candles, both under and around all candles.
- No glitter, confetti, silly string, peanuts, hay, straw, or fireworks
- Furniture in the first floor conference rooms may NOT be moved.
- Event time slots include 30 minute set-up and clean-up time. Extra time
must be arranged before the date of the event. Additional hold-over fees (150%
of rental fee) will apply for every 15 minutes.
- Smoking is only permitted outside. Please dispose of cigarette butts in
an appropriate container.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Only Ventana staff is permitted in the kitchen or on the catwalk. Contact
a staff member for AV adjustments.
- All CDs to be played over the surround sound must be given to a staff member
before the event begins. The system can hold up to 5 CDs or is compatible
for MP3 players with an RCA adapter. If you choose to use an MP3 player be
sure to bring the proper equipment and create an appropriate play list before
- Each person is responsible for the safekeeping of personal items. Do not
leave items unattended. Ventana will not be liable for dresses, silver, handbags
or personal items lost, stolen or damaged during the event.
- Departure from the premises is required no later than 10:00 pm.
- Discarded disposable items are to be placed in the plastic-lined receptacles.
Such receptacles will be emptied as needed during the event by the attendant
- Lessee is responsible for bussing their own tables during their event.
- Spills of food and or beverages during the event are the lessee’s
responsibility to correct and should be taken care of immediately. The attendant
on duty will gladly assist you by providing brooms, mops, trash liners, etc.
- At the end of the event the lessee is responsible for vacuuming the carpet.
- All litter caused by guests at the event, must be removed from the parking
- Any items borrowed must be returned in good condition or they will be charged
against the deposit for the appropriate amount.